Nantucket Sinks' Farmhouse Apron Fireclay Sink Hyannis-39-DBL
Original price $0.00 - Original price $0.00
Original price $0.00
$1,499.99 - $1,499.99
Current price $1,499.99
Nantucket Sinks Chatham-39-DBL is a 39+″ Fireclay Farmhouse Apron Sink. Easily organize cleanup and prep with the double bowl feature. Crafted in the artisanal traditions of Italy. There are many benefits to fireclay. Its glazed surface inhibits bacterial growth more than stainless steel. It is eco-friendly requiring fewer cleansers. Due to the firing process, dimensions are nominal and may vary to actual up to .25". Custom cabinet required to support the weight of this sink.
- Due to the firing process, shrinking will occur and named dimensions are nominal only
- Apron Height is 9.75"
- Due to the bottom thickness of the sink, an extended flange/extension ferrule is required for the drain
- Drain opening is standard 3.5" kitchen drain
- Fired in a kiln for 15 hours, these sinks are durable and scratch-resistant for years of daily use.
- Fireclay is hygienic, with a glazed surface that inhibits bacterial growth better than stainless steel.
- Exterior Dimensions: 18" L x 39.5" W x 9.75" H
- Interior Dimensions: 17.75" L x 15.5" W x 9" D
- Sink Shape: Rectangle
- Sink Type: Apron
- Sink Ratio: 50 / 50
- Bowl Type: Double Bowl
- Number of Bowls: 2
- Mount Type: Undermount
- Overflow: Without Overflow
- Material(s): Fireclay
- Finish: Porcelain Enamel Glaze
- Color: White
- Weight: 177 lbs
- Condition: New
- SKU: Hyannis-39-DBL
Care and Maintenance